I thought I was doing pretty well. Working in an office in the West End in London. Going for drinks in the evening after working hard all day. Not worrying about much, including my health, future or fitness. [Read more…] about The Gym Will Not Help You Lose Weight or Get Fit
Blog: Outdoor Body
Be honest with me… when you’ve been to the gym,
- Have you ever sat at a machine and then not been able to figure out how to get the damn thing to work? Or waited for equipment while someone finishes their turn.
- Have you ever spent time checking out others squatting ‘form’ or clothing choice?
- Have you ever judged (in the nicest way possible) the weight being lifted by someone?
- Have you ever spent 45 minutes at the gym for a total of about 10 minutes actual exercise? .. and total frustration.
- Have you ever joined the gym to meet someone or for social purposes but haven’t talked to anyone?